Samsung has rollout there OneUI 3.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10 smartphone. Meanwhile, the device has received major improvements and fix known bugs. Most likely, the device offers new features like Single Take, Dex Mode, New Visuals design, better animation, chat bubble and update the stock application.
The update is to be rolling out for some region including Asian and European region as Germany, Switzerland, UK with the Galaxy Note 10 and S10 with 5G variants. Additionally, the update will be relieving on Samsung Galaxy S10E, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ snapdragon smartphones.
Meanwhile, it also brings improvements within single take for the camera, object eraser, improved touch autofocus and autoexposure, multi-mic recording for video recording under video pro mode. Under the hood, the device also features an eSIM support which you can enable although by navigation Settings > Network & Connections > SIM card manager.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 Series
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 Series
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to change Windows Defender’s max CPU usage during scans
- How to Change default Program Files installation directory location in Window 10
- How to update your Windows 10 virus protection
- COD Mobile Redeem Codes For May 2021
- How to Fix Can’t connect to the Internet on Windows
- Fix Chrome blocking downloads or seeing network error?