Samsung is working on its upcoming flagship Samsung Galaxy Note 20+, a news report about the battery of the device having surface online. Let’s take a closer look at it and know more about it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Might have 4300mAh battery
First thing first, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20+ is going to have and slightly smaller battery as it going to be kept with a 4500mAh battery. While the previous report from April suggests the device might be kept with a 4000mAh battery.
A new report from the Chinese 3C certification authority database suggests they have been taking the feedback seriously and drinking a slightly bigger battery then they have previously discussed. A new battery with the internal model number for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 appeared to be EB-BN980ABY suggest that the battery having a capacity of 4300mAh battery.
Obviously, the device is going to have a 5G connectivity so it should require a higher battery capacity because there were a lot of things that are going to be consumed battery a lot such as Display panel. the device is going to having and 6.7 inches and 6.9 inches display panel featuring in Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20+ respectively.
Even more, both the device is to become with a 120Hz AMOLED Infinity-O display panel accomplished by an S-pen stylus. On the other hand the chipset of the device most likely to access 992 or Snapdragon 865 mobile processors based on octa-core CPU depending on the regional market. Most likely there is is a 25 Watt fast charging solution bundled in the box alongside wireless and reverse wireless charging support.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975