Samsung has announced there Galaxy A31 back in March and the device likely to be debuted in India. As the device series always aimed for the offline segment, Here the device scheduled to launch on June 4th Today. The device seems to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Samsung Galaxy A31 Key Specification and Highlights
It comes with a 6.4-Inch of AMOLED Display panel featuring a Waterdrop notch on the top of the device, There it includes a Full HD+ Screen. Obviously, the device is to have an Optical In-Display fingerprint scanner. There the device using a 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio. However, the display is a 2.5D Curved Glass and it was a Scratch resistance.
Under the hood, the device is been powered by MediaTek Helio P65 Mobile Platform based on Octa-Core CPU coupled with a 6GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage. Meanwhile, the device is been running on Android 10 based Custom Skin OneUI 2.0 out of the box. Further, you can expand the storage using a dedicated MicroSD card slot up to 512GB Storage.
Furthermore, to power, the device is going to equipped with a 5000mAh battery using a 15W of fast charging solution bundled in the box. In the terms of camera performance, the device having a Quad rear camera module placed on the upper left corner of the device housing a 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle lens + 5MP Depth sensor + 5MP Macro lens. While the front having a 20MP Selfie shooter.
Therefore, the dimension of the device measured as the 8.9mm thick and 185 grams suggesting the device is to be manufactured using Polycarbonate. Notably, the device is been Running on Android 10 based OneUI 2.0 out of the box.
The starting price for the device would be ₹ 21,999/- for 6GB + 128GB Memory configuration. Hence the device also going to available on the e-Commerce website so far alongside major offline retailers. The device initially comes in four different color variants following the Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Red, Prism Crush White color option.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback, if there is any Query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G spotted in BIS revealed key specifications, launch imminent
- Asus Zenfone 8 Mini appear on TUV certification, Revealed key specifications
- How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 on Google Pixel 2 XL (Android 11 R)
- Redmi 20X, Rebranded Redmi Note 10 5G tipped to launch
- iPhone SE 3, Expected to launch in 2022 with 4.7-Inch LCD display
- Vivo X70 series expected to launch in June this year
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975