Samsung upcoming affordable Smartphone, the Galaxy A21s. There were certain renders and other details were Surfaced online alongside more details. As always the device used to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and no more about it.
Galaxy A21s Renders, Reports and more
It will come with 6.5 inches of TFT display panel with 1600 x 720-pixel resolution. Also, the device is been measured suggesting 8.9 thickness and weight almost 191 grams.
The device is going to be available initially in three different colour option as a Black, blue and white colour option. However, there is not any mention about red colour option but it seems there with a prismatic effect.
In the terms of camera performance the Samsung Galaxy A21s as is quite similar to Samsung Galaxy A51. What devices words sharing the same design language with and what we are camera set up inside and L-shaped camera module accomplished by an LED flash placed on the upper left corner of the rear panel.
Therefore the camera module housing and 48 megapixels f/2.0 primary + 8 megapixel f/2.0 Ultra wide-angle lens + 2 megapixels + 2-megapixel portrait lens. While the front having and 13-megapixel selfie shooter upfront.
However, the design off the device reveals the 3.5 mm audio jack and USB type c court. Even the device having and volume rocker alongside power button please on the right edge of the frame. Moreover, the simply is likely to be on the left side of the frame
Furthermore, the device also having a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner because the device having an LCD display panel. Notably the display of the device utilising the Infinity-O suggesting a punch-hole camera cutout placed on the upper left corner of the device.not to mention the chains and the puzzles of the device is been quite narrow surrounded the display.
Under the head the device is being powered by Samsung in house Exynos 850 mobile processor based on octa-core CPU is been said to a 2.0 gigahertz frequency.therefore the chipset of the device is been paired with 3GB of Ram and 32 / 64 GB of Onboard storage. For you can also expand the storage using dedicated MicroSD card slot.
Some reports suggest that the device is going to be priced starting at 200 euros. As for connectivity the device including a Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, LTE connectivity support. To power, the device is equipped with a 5000mAh Battery. Unfortunately, there is no for the details available about the device so far yet.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975