Oppo is preparing to launched there latest offering smartphone, The Oppo A11K, Oppo A12, and Oppo A52 in India. Whereas, the device was officially launched in Indonesia back in April. We know the complete key specification of the device and it seems to be quite promising. So Let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about the device.
First thing first, the most affordable device most likely to be the Oppo A11K and It might price ₹ 10,000, and Oppo is expected to be launched the device so imminent. This is because Samsung has also scheduled there a new device which means the Oppo looking to directly competing against Samsung.
Oppo A12 Key Specification and Highlights
It will come with a 6.22-inch of IPS LCD display panel having a Waterdrop notch on the top of the device, The Screen having an LCD Display with a 270 PPI. Under the hood, the device is to be powered by MediaTek Helio P35 Mobile platform Paired with a 3GB of Ram and 32GB of onboard storage. Further, you can expand the storage using a dedicated MicroSD card slot up to 256GB.
In terms of camera performance, the device is going to having a Dual rear camera housing a 13MP Primary + 2MP Secondary camera sensor. Meanwhile, the device screen is well protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Therefore, to power, the device is going to equipped with a 4230mAh battery and it also offers a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
On the other hand, the device brings a lot of exciting offerings Including 5% Cashback from HDB, ICICI, Bank of Baroda, Federal Bank, Bajaj Finserv, and IDFC First Bank. According to the report, the device is going to be priced at IDR 2499 (~₹ 12,300).
Oppo A11K Key Specification and Highlights
This device will come with a 6.33-Inch of HD+ Display panel having a Waterdrop notch on the top of the device. Under the hood, the device is powered by MediaTek Helio P35 Soc Coupled with 2GB of Ram and 32GB of onboard storage.
In the terms of camera performance, the device packed a Dual rear camera module housing a 13MP Primary + 2MP Secondary camera lense. According to report, the device seems to be Quite identical to the Oppo A12 but without a diamond Cut Pattern on the rear panel.
Oppo A51 Key Specification and Highlights
It comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ display panel having a punch-hole camera cutout on the top of the display. There the device most likely to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Mobile processor based on octa-Core CPU paired with an 8GB of Ram and 128GB of onboard storage.
Meanwhile, in the terms of camera performance, the device having a Triple rear camera housing an 8MP Primary + 2MP Depth sensor + 2MP Macro lens. While the front having an 8MP Selfie shooter and to power, the device is going to equipped with an 18W of fast charging solution bundled in the box.
On the other hand, The device is been Running on Android 9.0 Pie-based Custom Skin ColorOS out of the box. In Contrast, the device will be priced at RMB 1599 (~₹ 17,325).
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- OPPO X 2021 Demo Air Charging and Hand-on Rollable smartphone
- Download Samsung’s One UI Home APK for One UI 3.0/3.1 – Android 11 Update | Latest One UI Home apk
- Download Magisk 22 APK for Android – Magisk 22 Latest Major Update
- PUBG NEW STATE APK Download and Pre-Registration | PUBG Mobile 2.0 – Android & iOS
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes for February 2021: Updated List Special codes released
- Download and Install Google camera on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite [GCam APK]- Google Camera port for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite without root
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]