Redmi confirmed to launch their latest gaming-centric smartphone, the Redmi K40 Gaming Edition. In contrast, the device is going to be powered by Dimensity 1200 mobile Platform. According to reports, MediaTek Chipset is based on 6nm FinFET with Cortex A78 at 3GHz, 2.6GHz, and 4 Cortex-A55 cores at 2GHz.
Redmi K40 Specifications
- E4 AMOLED screen with 144Hz
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200 SoC
- MIUI 12.5 (Android 11)
- 5,000 mAh battery (67W fast-Charging)
- side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?