Redmi’s upcoming smartphone the Redmi 9 Series, One of the most affordable smartphones is about to launch. While the device seems to be quite promising hence the Launch date and Price have been unveiled. Let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Redmi 9 Key Specification and Highlights
We have recently tipped the Redmi 9 is going to be powered by MediaTek Helio G80 Mobile Platform. However, to power the device is going to equipped with a 5000mAh battery. Meanwhile, the device most likely going to be having a Quad rear camera module design in a Unique Circular camera quite identical to the Redmi K30. Moreover, the device will have a Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner onboard to gives an Immersive experience so far.
It will come with a 6.556-Inch of LCD Display panel featuring a Full HD with a 1080 pixel res9olutation alongside a Punch-hole camera cutout placed on the upper left corner of the screen. In the terms of camera performance the device housing a 13MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-Wide angle lens + 5MP Portrait lens + 2MP macro lense. While the front having an 8MP Selfie shooter. Additionally, to power, the device is going to equipped with a 5000mAh battery using an 18W fast charging support bundled in the box,
Redmi 9 Launch Date and Price
Rear cam: 13+8+5+2
— Your favourite Chun is back (@Boby25846908) June 2, 2020
According to the report, the Redmi 9 has been scheduled to launch on June 25th. Further the device probably going to price for $150 (~₹ 11,300). Notably, the device going to be most affordable in India and China so far. On the other hand, the device isn’t alone to be launch instead there is a Complete Series that likely to be launch following REDMI 9A, REDMI 9C AND REDMI 9 that have been surface previously.
Unfortunately, there are no further details available to share with you. Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in the future on the same.
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G spotted in BIS revealed key specifications, launch imminent
- Asus Zenfone 8 Mini appear on TUV certification, Revealed key specifications
- How to Download and Install ArrowOS 11 on Google Pixel 2 XL (Android 11 R)
- Redmi 20X, Rebranded Redmi Note 10 5G tipped to launch
- iPhone SE 3, Expected to launch in 2022 with 4.7-Inch LCD display
- Vivo X70 series expected to launch in June this year
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)