Realme XT starts receiving the March Android Security update, Whereas the device was brought major system stability and fix known bugs. Meanwhile, the device is expected to receive the Realme UI 2.0 by the end of Q3 of 2021.
Meanwhile, the device was also receiving the package with the build number RMX1921EX_11_C.11. Although, the device reportedly having and PUBG Voice failure issue after the Call ringtone and optimized the switch login of the control centre.
How to Check Software Update on Realme XT
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme XT Key specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 712 (Adreno 616 GPU)
- 4/6/8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.1, 256GB microSD
- Android 9.0 (ColorOS 6.0)
- Rear: 64MP Samsung GW1 sensor f/1.8 + 8MP 119° f/2.25 + 2MP f/2.4 + 2MP f/2.4
- Front: 16MP Sony IMX471 f/2.0
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 4000mAh battery (VOOC 3.0 fast charging)
How to Update on Realme XT
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme XT
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Oppo Reno2 Z gets Android 11 based ColorOS 11 Update – Download and install
- [Updated]Download and Install Realme 8 RMX3085 Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Realme V11 5G receive April 2021 Android Security
- Realme Narzo 20 receive March 2021 android security patch
- Realme Q2 Pro 5G received March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme X7 received the March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]