Realme announced their latest flagship smartphone, the Realme X7 Pro Ultra, in china. The device comes with a 6.55-inch Samsung AMOLED display panel featuring a 90Hz of screen refresh rate accomplished with a 360Hz of touch-sampling rate alongside a punch-hole camera module placed on the upper-left upfront featuring a 32MP Selfie shooter.
Under the hood, the device was powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ 5G Mobile platform paired with a 12GB of Ram. In terms of a camera module, the device features an 64MP + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP + 2MP macro. To power, the device is equipped with a 4500mAh battery using a 65W of fast charging solution bundled in the box.
realme X7 Pro Ultra specifications
- 6.55-inch Full HD+ 2.5D 90Hz AMOLED curved display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor (Mali-G77 MC9 GPU)
- 8/12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 (realme UI 2.0)
- Rear: 64MP f/1.8 Sony IMX686 + 8MP 119° Ultra Wide f/2.25 + 2MP portrait + 2MP f/2.4
- Front: 32MP f/2.45 aperture
- 4500mAh (65W)
- Color: Black and Sky Blue
- Price: Starting: 2,299 yuan (US$ 350 / Rs. 25,695 approx.)
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?