Realme has started rolling out Realme UI February 2021 security update for Realme X7 Pro in India after Realme V15 earlier this week. Whereas, Realme is rolling out in batches so you might receive the update in some days. The update has a build number RMX2176PU_11.A.15 brings February 2021 security update and also Optimization, Fixes and add image crop feature.
How to check Software update on Realme X7 Pro
- Open your device settings and then head over to the Software Update.
- Click check Update, If you have received simply click on update now.
- That’s it.
Realme X7 Pro Key Specification
- 6.55-Inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1800p) AMOLED Display, 2.5D 120Hz + 1200 nits + Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Dimensity 1000 (7nm, Octa-Core) + Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM + 128/256GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- Android 10 (Realme UI)
- Rear: 64-megapixel (f/1.8 aperture Sony IMX686) + 8-megapixel 119° f/2.25 + 2-megapixel f/2.4 Portrait + 2-megapixel f/2.4 (4cm Macro)
- Front: 32-megapixel f/2.45
Download Realme UI 1.3 for Realme X7 Pro 5G
This package size is 3.39GB, You can manually install it by navigating to Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore.
- Oppo Reno2 Z gets Android 11 based ColorOS 11 Update – Download and install
- [Updated]Download and Install Realme 8 RMX3085 Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Realme V11 5G receive April 2021 Android Security
- Realme Narzo 20 receive March 2021 android security patch
- Realme Q2 Pro 5G received March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme X7 received the March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]