Realme Launched its Realme X50M with 120Hz Refresh Rate. This Device has comes with lots of new features and latest Technology. The X50M has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. The Realme X50M packed with massive 4,200mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging.
Specification of Realme X50M
The Realme X50M features to 6.57-inches IPS LCD Type Display with the Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. There has 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 90.4% Screen to body Mass Ratio and 120Hz Refresh Rate. For Security purpose, Realme Uses side-mounted fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock. Moreover, Realme X50M comes with massive 4,200mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. Realme Claims to Charge the Device from 0% to 70% in 30 minutes. This Device Support Supports copper tube cooling 3.0
Under the Hood, it has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Soc with 5G Supports. This Chipset Coupled with Two Different variants 6GB Of RAM with 128GB storage and 8GB of RAm with 128GB storage On-board. It runs the Latest Android 10 based on RealmUI out of the box.
In term of the camera, this Device comes with Quad Rear Camera Setup on the Rear Panel using with 48MP Primary Sensor with F/1.8 lens, 8MP ultra-wide-angle (119-degree FOV), 2MP Micro Sensor with 4cm Focal Lenght and last 2MP black and white sensor. For Front, There has Dual 16MP primary sensor and 2MP depth sensor.
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. For security purposes, there has a Face Lock. Connectivity options on the smartphone include 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It also has 1216 ultra-linear speakers, that supports Dolby panoramic sound effects and HI-Res high-definition sound quality.
Realme X50M Starting Price tag is 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage priced at1,999 Yuan (~$282), while the 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage priced at 2,299 Yuan (~$324). This Device is available in Starry Blue and Galaxy White. The first sale of the smartphone will in China on April 29 at 10:00 AM.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)