Reale has started rolling out their latest April 2021 Android security update patch through OTA update on Reame X50 Pro 5G. Whereas, the update brings some major improvements, Optimization and fix known bugs alongside Fix display issue during headphone plugin and Fix Volume adjustments and Smart Slider bar. Meanwhile, the update has released update with the package build number RMX2076PU_11_C.18.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X50 Pro 5G
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme is now rolling out March and April 2021 security patch update in India for Realme X50 Pro 5G smartphone users. The new update comes on build number RMX2076PU_11_C.18 on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11.
The new update also fixes some features fixes display issue when headphone is unplugged and issue when adjusting volume. It also fixes the control centre and smart sidebar.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.44-inch Full HD+ (1080 × 2400 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection)
- Snapdragon 865 (Adreno 650 GPU)
- 6/8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128/256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- Rear: 64MP Samsung GW1 f/1.8 + 12MP Telephoto f/2.5 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide f/2.3 + 2MP B&W depth f/2.4
- Front: 32MP Sony IMX616 f/2.5 + 8MP 105 ° ultra-wide f/2.2
- 4200mAh (64W SuperDart fast charging)
How to Update on Realme X50 Pro 5G
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme X50 Pro 5G
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs