Realme Is working on there new smartphone that still be of flagship category smartphone. Reportedly the device most likely to be Realme X3 Pro and it is spotted with model number RMX2072. It seems to be promising and listed on AnTuTu Benchmark, let’s takes a closer look toward the device and know more about it.
Realme X3 Pro rumours and reports
The device has been spotted on AnTuTu Benchmark with a score of 600000 points that seems to be a flagship range smartphone. According to reports the device has been listed in many certification authority websites that confirm the device with the internal model number RMX2072 is a Realme X3 Pro.
Under the hood, the device like to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile processor. Whereas the provision of the device expected to be Realme X3 SuperZoom with an internal model number RMX2086.
Furthermore, the device is going to be equipped with a super DART 30 watt fast charging solution in the box, or the brew variant as superzoom expected to be fit and 50 Watt wired first charging. Additionally, the device is going to offer a UFS 3.1 of onboard storage.
Unfortunately, there are no details about the display size of the device. But it would suggest ending 6.57 inch of the display panel. Also, support of 120Hz for 90Hz off screen refresh rate. Mean by the device been reschedule due to ongoing coronavirus pandemic around the globe.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay for more further updates in future on same
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975