Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI 2.0 with the package build number RMX2081PU_11.A.51/ RMX2081PU_11.A.53. Whereas the Realme UI 2.0 is based on Android 10. Therefore, the update likely to be available for Indians. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations, and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, the update will be extended shortly.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience heating, lagging, and fast battery draining to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party applications might not compatible with Android 11.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
This is rolling out in batches, through which it was a phase (Staged rollout) to ensure the updated stability so far. Whereas You
How to apply for Realme’s Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) on Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom
The update is pushing in stages, and once you get the update, you will get the update in few days accordingly.
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it. Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom.
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback. If there is any query, share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?