Realme has rollout the Realme UI 1.0 Android Security patch update, Whereas the device is been running on Android 10 based Realme UI 1.0 brings some optimization and fixes known bugs so far. Therefore, In which Realme X3 received the February Security update and Realme X3 Pro received the March Security update.
Although, the update doesn’t focus on major improvements instead it adds FinSheel pay for some reason. Additionally, the patch notes confirm the device to include and cropping screenshot fixes to be probabilistic can’t save screenshot issue. Even more, it solves the lagging issue and most likely to brings and world clock interface. Under the hood, it having a package with the build number RMX2081_11_A.51 or RMX2081PU_11_A.51 in India.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X3 and Realme X3 SuperZoom
It is quite easy to perform, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once, you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme X3/ Realme X3 SuperZoom Key Specification
- 6.6-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) LCD 2.5D curved ,20:9 , 120Hz refresh rate, up to 480 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Snapdragon 855 Plus (Octa-Core, 7nm) 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 6/8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 3.0
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 aperture Samsung GW1 sensor + 8-megapixel 119° f/2.3 ultra-wide angle lens + 12-
- megapixel telephoto + 2-megapixel f/2.4 4cm macro
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel 105° f/2.2 ultra-wide sensor
- 8/12GB LPPDDR4x RAM + 128/256GB UFS 3.0 storage 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64-megapixel f/1.8 Samsung GW1 sensor + 8-megapixel f/2.3 119° ultra-wide angle lens + 8-megapixel f/3.4 periscope + 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro sensor
- 32-megapixel f/2.5 Sony IMX616 + 8-megapixel f/2.2 105° ultra-wide
- Side-mounted fingerprint, USB Type-C audio, 1216 Linear speaker, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (30W Dart Charge)
This is rolling ouit in batches, through which it was a phases (Staged rollout) in order to ensure the update stabikity so far. Whereas You
How to Update on Realme X3/ X3 SuperZoom
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data, follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme X3/ X3 SuperZoom
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 1.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade completed
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valaub;e opiion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975