Realme has started rolling out their March 2021, Android Security update patch for the Realme X2 and Realme X smartphone. Whereas it brings major improvements, optimization, and known bugs fixed. Therefore, Realme shares Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 in Q2 of 2021.
Meanwhile, the device has released the update with the package build number RMX1992EX_11_C.17 and RMX1901EX_11_C.10 for Realme X2 and Realme X respectively.
How to Check Software Update on Realme X2 and Realme X
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme X2 Key Specification
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5) AMOLED display
- 8nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (Adreno 618 GPU)
- 4/6/8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 64/128GB (UFS 2.1), 256GB microSD
- Android 9.0 (ColorOS 6.1)
- Rear: 64MP Samsung GW1 1/1.72 f/1.8 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle f/2.25 + 2MP depth f/2.4 + 2MP f/2.4
- Front: 32MP f/2.0
- 4000mAh battery (30W VOOC fast charging)
Realme X Key Specification
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ (2340 × 1080 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5) AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile, Adreno 616 GPU
- 4/8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1)
- Android 9.0 (ColorOS 6.0)
- Rear: 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor f/1.7 + 5MP
- Front: 16MP Sony IMX471 f/2.0
- 3765mAh battery (VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging)
How to Update on Realme X2 and Realme X
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme X2 and Realme X
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)