Realme start rolling out their latest hotfix patch update to Realme V11 in China. Whereas, the device has received major improvements, optimization and fixes known bugs so far. Here the device includes an April 2021 Android Security update.
Whereas, it fixes the iFLYTEK’s input method and comes with an updated build number A.07. The update was rolling out in batch to ensure the system stability and you will get it within few days through the OTA update.
How to Check Software Update on Realme V11 5G
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme V11 5G Key Specifications
- 6.52-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels)
- MediaTek Dimensity 700, Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4/6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 1TB microSD
- Android 11 (realme UI 2.0)
- Rear: 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4
- Front: 8MP f/2.0 aperture
- 5000mAh (18W fast charging)
How to Update on Realme V11 5G
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme V11 5G
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to change Windows Defender’s max CPU usage during scans
- How to Change default Program Files installation directory location in Window 10
- How to update your Windows 10 virus protection
- COD Mobile Redeem Codes For May 2021
- How to Fix Can’t connect to the Internet on Windows
- Fix Chrome blocking downloads or seeing network error?