Realme has announced their Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Trail release for the Realme C3 and Realme Narzo 10A and C3A. Meanwhile, it brings a lot of unique customization experience and people were allow to join the trial version of Realme UI 2.0 on your device.
The Early Beta access is LIVE in India, Realme offers features such as Always-On Display, Dual-Mode audio and much more to the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. Therefore, Realme UI 2.0 early access already up for the Realme X2 Pro, Realme 7 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 as well.
Not to mention, Realme has rolled out the Realme 2.0 for a limited number of the batch. Which having a selective batch in order to ensure the stability of the update.
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme Narzo 10A and C3A and Realme C3
The update has been rolling out with the update package build number RMX2020_11_A.59 and RMX2027_11_A.59 for Realme Narzo 10A and C3A and Realme C3 respectively.
About Realme UI 2.0 Early Acess
- Your device shouldn’t be rooted.
- Ensure to take a complete backup of your device because your data will be wiped during this producer.
- There could be some errors, crashing down, and apps might not be compatible with Android 11.
- It is early access, and there could be an unpredictable effect on your device.
- Device internal storage should have more than 5GB of free space. (Navigate to check Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Your device should be updated to the latest version. Check your UI version, and it should be RMX2040_11.A.39.
- Your device should be at least 60%
Realme UI 2.0 Known issue
Send your Realme UI 2.0 Suggestion/ Submit Bugs
As we have mentioned, this is early access in this case if you have encountered any error or bugs while using early access of Realme UI 2.0. Then you can send your Suggestion or Bug. Send your feedback using the button down below.
How to join realme UI 2.0 Early Access on Realme Narzo 10A and C3
It is quite easy. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Open your device settings, and then head over to software update.
- After that, tap on the setting icon placed in the upper right corner.
- Now, Click on the Trial version and then Choose Apply Now.
- That’s it, Summit your details and finish it.
Once you have applied for the Early access, it takes some time, and after some time, you will get the update soon. Therefore, once you get them in early access, you can’t roll back. You require to manually update to the latest Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10.
How to Rollback to Android 10 on Realme Narzo 10A and C3
Yes, you can roll back from Realme UI 2.0. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Turn off your device, and then long-press the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- You have entered the recovery mode, Now select the preferred language and choose install from storage.
- Enter your lock screen password.
- That’s it, Select the right package and install it on your device.
Hopefully, it will help you so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section down below.
- Oppo Reno2 Z gets Android 11 based ColorOS 11 Update – Download and install
- [Updated]Download and Install Realme 8 RMX3085 Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Realme V11 5G receive April 2021 Android Security
- Realme Narzo 20 receive March 2021 android security patch
- Realme Q2 Pro 5G received March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme X7 received the March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]