Realme upcoming flagship device, the Realme Race is been listed on TENAA reveals it’s key specification. Whereas, there were two different models with the codename RMX3115 and RMX3116 appear on 3C Certification.
Realme Race Key Specification
- Launch date: Feb 12th
- 6.81-inch (3200 x 1400 pixel) Punch-hole OLED 160Hz
- Rear: 64MP Primary + 13MP + 13MP
- Snapdragon 888
- 12GB LPDDR5 Ram, 128/256/512GB storage
- Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0)
- 5000mAh, 125W SuperDART
- 200g weight
Realme RMX3115 and RMX3116
- 65W SuperDART fast charging
On the other hand, the device with the codename shows the “GT”; however, it shows the speed means performance. The device is expected to launch this Febuary 12th in china. Which means the device will be the true flagship from the Realme this time.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]