Realme Launches its new smartphone as Realme Narzo. This Device has comes with lots of new features and latest Technology. As per leaks, the Realme Narzo 10 could be rebranded version of the Realme 6i. Realme Narzo 10 spotted on Geekbench with MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. This device Spotted on Geekbench with the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with 4GB of RAM.
In terms of the Geekbench,c in the multi-core test. The Realme Narzo 10 has powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC. This Chipset coupled with the 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage On-board. It runs the Latest Android 10 with RealmeUI out of the Box.
It Features to 6.5” HD+ waterdrop style notch Display. There has a Quad-Rear Camera Setup on the Real Panel and Single Selfie Camera. To Power Supply, Realme Narzo 10 packed with massive 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
Sensor & Connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. For security purposes, there has a Face Lock. Connectivity options on the smartphone include 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Recently, Realme Launched its Realme X50M with 120Hz Refresh Rate. The X50M has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. The Realme X50M packed with massive 4,200mAh battery that supports 30W fast charging. The Realme X50M features to 6.57-inches IPS LCD Type Display with the Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. There has 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 90.4% Screen to body Mass Ratio and 120Hz Refresh Rate. For Security purpose, Realme Uses side-mounted fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock. Read More
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query shared with us in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)