Realme has announced their Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 Trail release for the Realme C3 and Realme Narzo C17. Meanwhile, it brings a lot of unique customization experiences and people were allow to join the trial version of Realme UI 2.0 on your device.
The Early Beta access is LIVE in India, Realme offers features such as Always-On Display, Dual-Mode audio and much more to the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. Therefore, Realme UI 2.0 early access already up for the Realme X2 Pro, Realme 7 Pro and Realme Narzo 20 as well.
Not to mention, Realme has rolled out the Realme 2.0 for a limited number of the batch. Which having a selective batch in order to ensure the stability of the update.
Realme UI 2.0 Early Access for Realme C17
The update has been rolling out with the update package build number RMX2101_11_C.01 for Realme C17 respectively.
About Realme UI 2.0 Early Acess
- Your device shouldn’t be rooted.
- Ensure to take a complete backup of your device because your data will be wiped during this producer.
- There could be some errors, crashing down, and apps might not be compatible with Android 11.
- It is early access, and there could be an unpredictable effect on your device.
- Device internal storage should have more than 5GB of free space. (Navigate to check Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Your device should be updated to the latest version. Check your UI version, and it should be RMX2101_11_C.01.
- Your device should be at least 60%
Realme UI 2.0 Known issue
Send your Realme UI 2.0 Suggestion/ Submit Bugs
As we have mentioned, this is early access in this case if you have encountered any error or bugs while using early access of Realme UI 2.0. Then you can send your Suggestion or Bug. Send your feedback using the button down below.
How to join realme UI 2.0 Early Access on Realme C17
It is quite easy. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Open your device settings, and then head over to software update.
- After that, tap on the setting icon placed in the upper right corner.
- Now, Click on the Trial version and then Choose Apply Now.
- That’s it, Summit your details and finish it.
Once you have applied for the Early access, it takes some time, and after some time, you will get the update soon. Therefore, once you get them in early access, you can’t roll back. You require to manually update to the latest Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10.
How to Rollback to Android 10 on Realme C17
Yes, you can roll back from Realme UI 2.0. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- Turn off your device, and then long-press the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- You have entered the recovery mode, Now select the preferred language and choose install from storage.
- Enter your lock screen password.
- That’s it, Select the right package and install it on your device.
Hopefully, it will help you so far. Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section down below.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?