Realme starts rolling out the Android Security patch for February 2021 in India, For the Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition smartphone. Through which Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition brings major optimization and fixes for a known issue. Recently, Realme rollout the February Security update for Realme 7, Realme X7 and Realme V15.
The update has a build number RMX2195_11_A.27 in India, However, the device was also eligible for the BETA testing for Realme UI 2.0. Whereas this update was based on Android 10 Realme UI 1.0, You can be expected Realme c15 to receive the Realme UI 2.0 in Q2 of 2021.
How to Check Software Update on Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition
It is quite easy to perform, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once, you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition key Specification
- 6.52-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) 20:9 mini-drop display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3+
- Snapdragon 460nm (Octa Core, 11nm, 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU)
- 3/4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32/64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 256GB with microSD
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- Rear: 13-megapixel f/2.2 rear camera, 8-megapixel f/2.25 119° ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel f/2.4 retro sensor, 2-megapixel f/2.4 mono camera with an
- Front: 8-megapixel
- Splash resistant (P2i coating), 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Fingerprint sensor
- 6000mAh battery with 18w fast charging
Downloads Realme UI 1.0 for Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition
- Release time: 2/2/2021
- Size: 3.33GB
- md5: 7F2B0AB175DA846B5633AD0CFF5337BB
- This is a staged rollout, to ensure the stability of this update.
- Today, it will be rollout to limited users, later pushed for a wider audience.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)