Realme rolled out a new firmware update for the Realme Buds Wireless v18.104.22.168, Whereas this was launched last year. Meanwhile, Realme Buds Wireless Pro was the 4th neckband-style earphone featuring high-end LDAC Bluetooth codec, ANC (Active Noise Cancellation), Magnetic Switch, Amazing battery life (22-hours) and more.
The latest package of the Realme Buds Wireless Pro gets it’s firmware package v22.214.171.124. Therefore, in which it brings battery optimizations and more to it. You can update your Realme Buds Wireless Pro through the Realme Link app.
- Ensure your device is connected to your device.
- Keep your Realme Buds Wireless Pro charge at least 60%.
- Don’t exist the Realme Link app in-between update.
How to update Realme Buds Wireless Pro Firmware Update
- Open your Realme Link app and make sure you have connected your device.
- Select Realme Buds Wireless Pro and then click on the setting placed on the top of the screen.
- Now, then check for an update.
- Once it shows the update, Click on Update Now.
- After that, it takes some time to update.
- That’s it,
What’s New Realme Buds Wireless Pro 33.0 Firmware Update
- You can now Ring off by pressing the middle button.
- Optimized battery performance.
- Add 3 New Sound performance effects.
- Fix: Crack sound issue fixed.
Realme Buds Wireless Pro get the v126.96.36.199 brings new performance and optimization. Under the hood, It fixes the cracked sound issue and brings 3 new sound effects. Hopefully, you have updated your Realme Buds Wireless Pro. Additionally, it ads the new Buds Wireless Pro functionality so far.
- How to change Windows Defender’s max CPU usage during scans
- How to Change default Program Files installation directory location in Window 10
- How to update your Windows 10 virus protection
- COD Mobile Redeem Codes For May 2021
- How to Fix Can’t connect to the Internet on Windows
- Fix Chrome blocking downloads or seeing network error?