Realme has launched their entry-level smartphone from C-Series, Where the Realme C20, C21 and C25 is been confirmed to launch on April 8th. There are some potentials leaks and rumours are been confirmed such as the device is going to become ith a 6.5-Inch of HD+ display panel.
Although, Realme C25 reportedly equipped with a 6000mAh battery using an 18W of fast charging solution bundled in the box. Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G70 Mobile platform. In terms of camera performance, the device featuring a 13MP Ai triple rear camera module alongside a Side-mounted fingerprint scanner so far.
Realme C20 and C21 Colours Options
- Cross Blue
- Cross Black
Realme C25 Colours Options
- Watery Blue
- Water Grey
Realme C20, C21 and C25 Will be sold on Flipkart, in addition to realme.com and Offline Stores.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs