Realme start rolling out their latest patch update for the Realme 8 smartphone, the update brings minor tweaks such as fix the camera is known bugs, optimization and added some new features. However, the update been rolling out in stage to ensure the stability of the update, rollout might take few days to received through OTA.
The update comes with a package build number RMX3085_11_A.08, you will be notified once the update reached your deice on your notification panel.
How to Check Software Update on Realme 8
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
- Added the Starry mode
- Optimized the noise issue in Photo mode of rear camera
- Optimized the image quality in 64M mode of rear camera
- Optimized the noise issue in shooting photos and videos of third-party application
- Optimized the low colour temperature and colour saturation issue of the rear camera
- Optimized the image quality of the front camera
- Optimized the oversaturation issue in some scenarios of front camera
- Optimized the colour and brightness of Night mode
- Optimized the touching algorithm and improved the touching experience
- Optimized the overpower consumption in some scenarios
Realme 8 Key Specifications
6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels, AMOLED)
MediaTek Helio G95 (Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU)
4/6/8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, 256GB microSD
Android 11 (realme UI 2.0)
64MP f/1.79 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle f/2.3 + 2MP B&W portrait + 2MP 4cm macro f/2.4
16MP Sony IMX471 sensor f/2.45
5000mAh (30W Dart Charge fast charging)
How to Update on Realme 8
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme 8
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs