Realme start rolling out their latest update to their Realme 8 Pro Smartphone, The device already comes with a Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 out of the box. However, it brings some major improvements, security patches and fixes known bugs so far.
The Updates having a package build number RMX3081_11_A.277 bring April 2021 Android Security patch update. The update also brings VoWiFi support for VI (Vodafone Idea) in India.
How to Check Software Update on Realme 8 Pro
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
How to Update on Realme 8 Pro
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme 8 Pro
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)