Realme has started rolling out their latest Realme UI 1.0 with the package build number RMX2103_11_C.04. Whereas the Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10. Therefore, the update likely to be available for Indian. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, the update will be extended in near future.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience, heating, lagging and fast battery draining in order to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party application might not compatible with Android 11.
How to Check Software Update on Realme 7i
It is quite easy to perform, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once, you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme 7i Key Specification
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels, HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate)
- Snapdragon 662 (Adreno 610 GPU)
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, 256GB microSD
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- Rear: 64MP f/1.8 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide f/2.2 + 2MP B&W + 2MP f/2.4 aperture
- Front: 16MP Sony IMX471 f/2.1 ape
- 5000mAh (18W fast charging)G
This is rolling out in batches, through which it was a phase (Staged rollout) in order to ensure the updated stability so far. Whereas You
How to apply for Realme’s Realme UI 1.0 (Android 11) on Realme 7i
The update is pushing in stages, once you get the update, you will get the update in few days accordingly.
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it, Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on Realme 7i
With this following method, you can also roll out by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 1.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.