Oppo has started rolling out their latest Realme UI 2.0 with the package build number RMX2170_11_C.19, Whereas the Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. Therefore, the update likely to be available for Indian. The update brings a lot of major improvements, Optimizations and knows bugs fixed. Not to mention, the update will be extended in near future.
- Ensure you keep a backup of your data to avoid incompatibility or unforeseen circumstances.
- You might experience, heating, lagging and fast battery draining in order to several optimizations automatically. However, it will become normal after few days, once it did with automatic optimization.
- Some third-party application might not compatible with Android 11.
Realme 7 Pro Key Specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ (2400×1080 pixels) Super AMOLED screen
- Snapdragon 720G (Adreno 618 GPU)
- 6/8GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 256GB microSD
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- Rear: 64MP Sony IMX682 f/1.7 + 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle f/2.3 + 2MP B&W + 2MP 4cm macro f/2.4 aperture
- Front: 32MP f/2.5
- 4500mAh (65W VOOC 18W PD/QC)
How to apply for Oppo’s Realme UI 2.0 (Android 11) on Realme 7 Pro
The update is pushing in stages, once you get the update, you will get the update in few days accordingly.
- Open your device settings.
- Click on Software Update.
- Now, Click on the settings icon and then Apply for the BETA version.
- That’s it, Click on Update Beta Version.
How to downloads and install on Realme 7 Pro
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?