Realme has started rolling out their Realme UI 2.0 BETA Update based on Android 11, whereas the device to becomes with major optimization, i-improvements, and fix known bugs. Therefore, Realme 6i is one of the few devices to gets Realme UI 2.0 BETA 2.
Realme 6i got the update with the package on build number RMX2002_11_C.04 having an update with a weight of 317MB. Not to mention, this is staged beta rollout batches in order to ensure the stability of the update, and later it will be rolled out to the wider audience.
How to Check Software Update on Realme 6i
It is quite easy to perform, follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once, you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
Realme 6i Key Specification
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels), Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- MediaTek Helio G80 (Octa Core 12nm, ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU)
- 3/4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64/128GB eMMC 5.1, up to 256GB microSD
- Android 10 (realme UI)
- Rear: 48-megapixel f/1.8 + 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide+ 2-megapixel f/2.4 + 2-megapixel f/2.4 B&W depth sensor
- Front: 16-megapixel f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 5000mAh battery (18W charging)
How to Update on Realme 6i
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data, follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Realme 6i
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade co-megapixelleted
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us, We would like to know your valuable;e opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- How to change Windows Defender’s max CPU usage during scans
- How to Change default Program Files installation directory location in Window 10
- How to update your Windows 10 virus protection
- COD Mobile Redeem Codes For May 2021
- How to Fix Can’t connect to the Internet on Windows
- Fix Chrome blocking downloads or seeing network error?