Realme confirmed to launch the Realme 6i scheduled for March 17 with Quite a Competitive specification. Meanwhile, the device proved to be the first Helio G80 Soc based on Octa-core clocked at 2GHz soc.
Realme 6i also appear on GeekBench and FC confirmed the device internal model number is RMX2040. Whereas the chipset of the invention has paired with 4GB of Ram and the accessories likely to support 5G connectivity but can’t confirm take it as a pinch of salt. The benchmark of the device achieved 345 points in single-core and 1293 points in the multi-core test.
In terms of camera performance, This device housing a 48MP first quad rear camera. However, the front of the device packed a 16MP Selfie shooter hidden inside the Waterdrop notch on top of the display panel.
Not to mention, the device comes with an IPS Display type to maintain the budget price segment. Even, there is no Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, but we can except rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and Face Recognition to feature a face unlock.
Therefore the device equipped with a 5000mAh battery using an 18W fast charger featuring a USB Type-C port. The display panel of the device support 20:9 aspect ratio contents and HD+ resolution.
According to the report, the device supposes to comes with a 6.2-inch display of 720×1600 pixel resolution. Furthermore, the machine runs on Android 10 based Realme UI, and the tools might support 256GB expandable storage.
Moreover, the device will be launch on Lice Stream on March 17 in Myanmar, and Realme 6i is an entry-level smartphone. We believe this device priced could be under Rs. 10,990 as the successor of Realme 5i.
Recently, Realme Launched there Realme 6 Series, and they called all their Devices as Pro including Realme 6 Series. Realme 6 is a Successor of Realme 5 Pro, and Realme 6 Pro is a Successor of Realme X. The highlight of the device is a 64MP camera sensor using Samsung GW1 using Tetracell 4 in 1 picture. Even they include a 90Hz Display providing a better visual experience.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback in the comment section down below.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)