If you are one of those who received many messages, it is quite difficult to catch up with all those. Sometimes it becomes a mission to reply to all those messages you receive from your family, friends, or colleagues. You have seen the message but didn’t reply. It seems awful, and it makes you rude, so most people used to read the message from the Notification panel, and if you found that important, you reply to them at that moment.
But in some situations, you want to read the message but didn’t want to reply. Most likely, you read and left it seen. So, for all those who want to read a message without being seen here, the guide can help you.
Read Instagram DM Without Being Seen: Here’s How
This guide will allow you to read the message, but it also doesn’t let the end person know that you have seen it. It worth mention, you don’t have to install any third-party app or service. Follow the following instructions step by step mention down below.
How to Read Instagram Messages without Being Seen?
- Suppose you received a DM over your Instagram.
- Open Instagram and head over to the Profile.
- Visit the Profile of the person, Not yours.
- Tap on the Three-Vertical Mene
- Placed on the upper-left corner of the app.
- Next, Click on Restrict from the drop-down menu.
- After that, Tap on Dismiss on the pop-up window.
- That person will no longer be seen in the Primary section of DM either on General Section of DM.
- To get a message, click on Message Request, and from there, you can check DM.
- Click on DM and Read the Message.
- From there, you can check the complete message without the end person knowing you have read the message.
- Once you have done, click on Unrestrict.
- Option placed on the bottom-right corner of the app.
- That’s it. Now chat, go back to primary, and you can reply.
We have used this feature for another person, whereas it was primarily used to restrict the DM or see you online. Hopefully, this guide helps you, and you can read the message without another person knowing.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?