PUBG Mobile Lite is also one of the Popular versions of PUBG Mobile. Although, its main USP is that it can Supportable to Low Configured Hardware devices. The game was specifically made for Users with low-end devices. It only requires 600 MB of free device space and 1 GB of RAM to run smoothly.
PUBG Mobile Lites create periodic updates to the game to enhance the User’s overall gaming experience, with the latest iteration being 0.20.1. The Season 22 Winner Pass commenced Yesterday, and Users have a chance to get their hands on various exclusive items. This article Displays how Users can download the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite – 0.20.1 on their Android devices using the APK file.
Note – PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite are Restricted in India. Hence, users from the country are Suggested not to download the game.
- Your device should have sufficient internal Storage Space for the APK file.
- Enable the Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources from your device Settings.
- Also, Use a well chromium Based Web Browser to download the APK file.
How to Download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 Global version update (Season 22) via APK file
Users who have the older version of PUBG Mobile Lite can directly update to the latest version in-game. However, those who do not have it can first download the 0.20.0 version and then update to 0.20.1.
PUBG Mobile Lite Website Link –
Users can follow the steps given below to download and install PUBG Mobile Lite.
- First, open your web browser.
- Then, Head to the Above Given Link Address.
- Next, Click on the Download APK option and wait for some time to Start download.
- Now, After completely download. Go to your device’s File Manager.
- Then, Locate the Downloaded APK and Install it on your device.
- Hence, Launch the APK file and Feel the game’s Latest Update.
At last, we assume that you all guys are now capable of downloading PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 Update and also well known about “Procedure to download PUBG Mobile 0.20.1 APK file”.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)