PUBG Mobile developers of the game have released the full patch notes, and players are all excited to play the new map and game modes. Meanwhile, it seems to be one of the most awaited BETA updates, and it was globally available for both Android and iOS.
Here are some of the patch notes of the PUBG Mobile 1.3 update:
- Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
- New Firearm: Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle
- New Cheer Park Theme: Anniversary Celebration Music Festival
- New Vehicle – Motor Glider
- Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 31)
- Various performance and system improvements
- Melee Weapon Display Feature
- All-Talent Championship
PUBG MOBILE 1.3 Update Announcement
- Anniversary Celebration! Party on and join in at the electronic music festival.
- Hundred Rhythms: Upgrade skills and enjoy a new experience.
- Clowns’ Tricks: Pranks and Graffiti Galore!
- Royale Pass S18: The HUNDRED RHYTHMS Music Party Begins
PUBG Mobile 1.3 update
If you Update the game between March 9 and March 14 (UTC+0) then you will get:
- 3,000 BP
- 100 AG
- Cute Kitten – Pan (3d)
New Mode and Experience
Hundred Rhythms Mode (From March 9)
A hundred Rhythms arrived in Erangel, get the party started at the electronic music festival. The Music Armband grants 3 special skills. Choose a skill that suits you, upgrade the skill by collecting scattered cassettes
- Music Barrier
- Music Conversion
- Pop Metal
- Sonic Scan
- Sound Burst
- Breathing Easy
Clowns’ Tricks Gameplay (From March 3
Clowns have received the Anniversary Celebration Square and are graffitiing everywhere the place. A Clown Shop Vehicle has been placed here in Erangel.
- Players can collect Clown Tokens and exchange them for the subsequent strategic items within the Clown Shop Vehicle: Information about subsequent Playzone, subsequent airdrop, and therefore the density of enemies within the entire map.
Music Graffiti Wall
- A Music Graffiti Wall will appear next to the Graffiti Square at Spawn Island in Classic Mode Erangel.
- Each square represents different notes of an equivalent melody
Metro Royale: Uncover (Available from March 9)
The Newest Chapter
- New rewards will be available in the newest chapter. Accumulate Honor to get AG, permanent finishes, and other cool rewards!
- Extra elite enemies will suddenly appear on the battlegrounds.
- Removed the Metro Exodus monsters and Tikhar Rifle, made enemies smarter and made equipment balancing adjustments.
Other Map Improvements
- After the version update, Power Armor mode will be available every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (UTC +0).
Read PUBG Mobile 1.3 update patch notes: Click here.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs