Currently, PUBG Mobile 1.3 is under Public BETA today PUBG Mobile has officially launched there latest update Dream Team. The game has introduced a new update with an event called Dream Team, Where PUBG Mobile 1.2 delivers an enhanced experience for the players.
PUBG Mobile 1.3 Dream Team update released recently players who were not able to in-game update. Today, we will share a bit of knowledge with this guide to download and install PUBG Mobile 1.2 Dream Team step by step. Follow this guide carefully in order to download the latest PUBG Mobile 1.2 version on your Android and iOS.
PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite have been banned in India under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act. AndroidGreek strictly advised not to download the game users from the country.
Downloads PUBG Mobile 1.2 Update for Android and iOS
This is PUBG Mobile 1.2 Dream Team, and the update has come with the in-game update which means you can either directly update from your installed PUBG Mobile. You can check out the patch note and another version of PUBG Mobile update in order to compile with your preference. This is mostly for those who are unfortunately facing the update, so follow the following instruction mentioned below.
Download PUBG Mobile APK 1.2 update on Android
It is relatively easy to download and install Dream Team update on your device and follow the following instruction.
Download PUBG Mobile 1.2 Update for Android
- First thing first, download the APK from the download button.
- After that, Once it installed start procedure toward installing. Ensure that you have enabled the “Unknown installation.”
- Once it installed, Launch the game, and it will automatically start downloading OBB file and update within its initially minutes.
- That’s it, log in to your account.
Download PUBG Mobile APK 1.2 update on iOS
There is no separate version or package available, Although you can simply update your game directly from the App Store. If you are facing the problem, uninstall the PUBG Mobile / older version of PUBG Mobile and re-install the game from the App. Hopefully, it will fix the game update problem on your device.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?