Poco Is going to launch; it’s one of the most awaiting smartphones and a successor of Pocophone F1, where ko has officially confirmed that they have scheduled the Poco F2 Pro to be launched on May 12. Whereas we already stand saying the official render alongside its color and storage configuration. So let’s take a closer look at it and know more about it.
What are the Storage variant, color, and the renders looks likes
Starting with the launch date for the Poco F2 Pro has been scheduled to launch tomorrow in Madrid, Spain, at 14:00 local time. There the device is going to unveil the device, but we already know the configuration of the device had an official launch. Even we all know that the device is going to be and rebranded redmi k30 Pro, but Global, the device is going to debut as Poco F2 Pro.
Guess what phone this is… Ahh, I know it’s not hard.
This is your first look at the official renders of #PocoF2Pro which is launching very soon. Full-screen design confirmed.
5 colour options: Black, Grey, Blue, Purple & White (K30 Pro?)
2 storage options: 128 & 256GB pic.twitter.com/mPzxWnsvoR
— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) May 11, 2020
Whatever coming back to the topic with the device as it’s just the device is going to bring and complete basil’s design language. We expected that the device would a pop-up camera up front for selfies. As the device has said a trendsetter, and it would expected to be a price aggressive smartphone.
Poco F2 Pro is going to initially launch in five different colors very and as black, grey-blue, purple, and white color options to choose. As per the report, Poco might go to introduce the most popular colors and a limited number of colors for the specific reason accordingly. However, there is quite a confusion between the names of the color as they always approach a unique color name code, such as not black and not grey.
Price and Availability
On the other hand, the device is going to be available in 2 different storage configurations. They might also be unwilling more storage configuration accordingly demand. However, there would be two primary storage as 128 GB and 256 GB of memory configuration. According to reports, the Poco F2 Pro will go to include and 5G version of the device based on the demand, but the price of the device rumors as to cost €600 or €650. We will know more about the device tomorrow after the launch.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates and future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975