Poco has started rolling out there latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 firmware update for Poco F2 Pro. Where it brings major update such as Dark Mode 2.0, Super Wallpaper, a new animation engine, improved gesture navigation and more. Meanwhile, MIUI 12.5.0 based on Android 11 with the package build number MIUI V18.104.22.168.RJKEUXM.
The device comes with an MIUI 22.214.171.124 include the March Android Security patch update. Moreover, it offers camera software optimization alongside 3 new AI Watermark and a new vlog template and prest which you can download from the cloud.
How to Check Software Update on Poco F2 Pro (K30 Pro)
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
POCO F2 Pro key specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) E3 AMOLED
- Snapdragon 865 (Adreno 650 GPU)
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 256GB UFS 3.1
- Android 10 (MIUI 11)
- Rear: 64MP Sony IMX686 f/1.69 + 13MP 123° ultra-wide-angle + 2MP + 5MP
- Front: 20MP
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4700mAh (30W fast charging)
Download MIUI V126.96.36.199.RJKEUXM for Poco F2 Pro
You can download the package for Poco F2, additionally, Xiaomi releases the update for Redmi K30 Pro EU global stable ROM based on Android 11. You can download the package and manually install it on your device. Not to mention, the device also going to receive the update through OTA update with the Size 2.92GB
- Package Name: MIUI 188.8.131.52.RJKMIXM
- Size: 2.29GB
How to Update on Poco F2 Pro (K30 Pro)
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instructions mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Poco F2 Pro (K30 Pro)
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)