Poco has officially launched its one of the most awaited Smartphone and the successor of Poco F1. Globally this device known as phone and the successor is un Poco F2 Pro. We have been listening to a lot of rumours about the poco for so long instance we have been don’t know a lot of about Poco F2 hence company already launches Poco F2 Pro. The device used to be quite promising so let’s take a closer look to the device and know more about it.
First thing first the device has come with 6.67 inches of the AMOLED display panel that support full HD+ screen resolution. Where the device offers pic brightness of 1200 nits alongside DC Deming, Blue Ray filter, support of HDR 10+, moreover it also includes an optical in-display fingerprint scanner for biometric privacy security and the device display gifts and universal experience with 92.7% screen to body ratio.
Under the hood, the device has been powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile processor coupled with an 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB of us 3.1 flashes Onboard storage. Moreover, the device also includes and liquid cooling Technology 2.0 to maintain the thermal and provides a 10 NTC sensor along with a massive vapour cooling chamber.
In terms of camera performance, the device having and quadrature camera module setup inside and circular unique camera module placed in the upper mid of the rear panel. Therefore the device housing a 64 megapixel Sony IMX686 primary + 13-megapixel Ultra wide-angle 123°FoV lens + 5-megapixel Telemacro lens + 2-megapixel portrait lens. The front having and 20 Megapixel selfie Shooter of the front within a pop-up camera module upfront.
Furthermore, the device has been running on Android 10 best custom skin Poco launcher 2.0. Most likely to be run quietly his smoother and gives an immersive experience while using. Additional to deliver and power input to the device has equipped with a 4700mAh battery using and 30 watts of first charging solution bundled in the box takes almost 63 minutes to charge completely. As for the connectivity, the device offers a 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0 USB type c and more basic things to be compiled in the device.
Poco F2 Pro initially comes in four different colour option such as Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple and Cyber Grey colour variants. The price of the device is starting with 40740 rupees and 48900 rupees for 6 GB + 128 GB and 8GB + 256 GB memory configuration respectively. In contrast, the device will be going on sale through Gearbest and express globally. It expected the device to arrive in the regional e-commerce website.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more father updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975