Oppo upcoming flagship smartphone would be Oppo Reno4 Pro. The device has officially been confirmed to launch on June 5th. Whereas we have already seen the real-life images of the device suggesting it will appear in the red and blue color finish. Oppo Reno4 Pro seems to be quite promising, so let’s take a closer look at the device and know more about it.
Oppo Reno4 Pro Renders and Highlight
First Things First we have already seen some color finished bus the new color variant suggesting in black and white color option. Meanwhile, the display is having, and five normal camera cutout placed on the upper left corner of the device alongside a curved edge display makes it more impressive.
In contrast, Oppo Reno4 Pro welcome within 6.55 inches of the AMOLED display panel with dual curved and Reno4 will come within 6.43 inch of display panel featuring and 3.5 D curved glass.
Under the hood, the device is going to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G mobile processor based on an octa-core CPU. The chart of the device has been paired with 8GB of Ram and 128 / 256 GB of memory configuration. To power the device with a 4000mAh battery using a 65W of fast charging solution bundled in the box.
In terms of camera performance, the device has a unique circular camera module setup inside and rectangular camera accomplished by and flash. Moreover, the row having and 48-megapixel primary optical image stabilization featuring and 12-megapixel Ultra wide-angle lens and a 13-megapixel triple camera. Hence the standard Oppo Reno4 housing and 8 megapixels + 2-megapixel camera lens with 48-megapixel primary.
Therefore the device has been housing and 32 megapixels + 2-megapixel dual selfie shooter. While the oppo Reno 4 having front having a 32-megapixel selfie Shooter.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates and future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975