Oppo starts rolling out their latest March 2021 Android Security Update for their Oppo Reno Z. Wheres, its update was ColorOS 11 based on Android 11. Although, Oppo has shared the timeline for the ColorOS 11 BETA timeline suggesting to release the BETA in Q2 2021.
Meanwhile, the update has released with the package build number CPH1979EX_11_C.35. The update has been rolling out in Asian Region and other regions.
How to Check Software Update on Oppo Reno Z
It is quite easy to perform. Follow the following steps mention down below.
- First thing first, Open your device settings and then head over to the software update.
- After that, click on the Check update, and then there it notifies you about your current stats of update.
- Once you received it, click on Update Now.
- That’s it.
OPPO Reno Z specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD (2340 × 1080 pixels, 19:5:9 AMOLED HDR)
- MediaTek Helio P90 (IMG PowerVR GM 9446 GPU)
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256/128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (ColorOS 6.0)
- Rear” 48MP Sony IMX586 f/1.7 + 5MP secondary f/2.4
- Front: 32MP
- 4035mAh battery (VOOC 3.0 fast charging)
How to Update on Oppo Reno Z
Make sure you have a proper backup of your data. Follow the following instruction mention down below.
- The update is pushing in staged, once you get the update
- Click on download and install it on your device.
- That’s it.
How to downloads and install on Oppo Reno Z
With this following method, you can also rollout by downloading the stable firmware package. Follow the following guide mention down below.
- Download the Realme UI 2.0 stable package and then copy it to the internal storage.
- After that, Navigate to Settings -> System -> System Upgrade -> Gear in the upper right corner -> Local Upgrade -> Click on the corresponding installation package -> Upgrade now -> System upgrade
- Now, Restart once it 100% upgrade.
- That’s it.
Thanks for being with us. We would like to know your valuables opinion and feedback if there is any query share it with us in the comment section below. Stay tuned for further updates in the future on the same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975