Oppo’s upcoming smartphone, the Oppo K9 5G, is confirmed to launch on May 6th in China. The device is to become with a 6.43-Inch Samsung OLED Display panel featuring a 90hz screen refresh rate accomplished by the 180Hz touch-sampling rate.
Under the hood, the device was powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G Mobile Platform. The device is to become with a 64MP + 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens Triple camera module in terms of camera performance. It is equipped with a 4600MAh battery using a 65W of fast charging solution bundled in the box to power the device.
Additionally, the device includes a sixth-gen fingerprint scanner, and the device packed a 32MP punch-hole camera module placed on the upper-right corner of the device. According to the report, the device will be available in two different variants, following 8/128GB and 8/256GB of onboard storage.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?