Oppo has officially launched its budget 5G smartphone in India, Oppo A53s 5G. The device comes with a 6.5-inch of HD+ display panel. Under the hood, the device was powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 700 Mobile platform paired with an 8GB of Ram. It runs on Android 11 based custom skin ColorOS 11 out of the box. The device packed a 13MP + 2MP macro + 2MP Depth sensor in terms of camera performance, and it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. To power, the device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery.
OPPO A53s 5G key Specification
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 (Mali-G57 MC2 GPU)
- 6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 1TB with microSD
- ColorOS 11.1 (Android 11)
- Rear: 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP depth + 2MP macro f/2.4
- Front: 8MP f/2.0
- Color: Crystal Blue and Ink Black
- Price: Rs. 14,990 (6/128GB), Rs. 16,990 (8/128GB)
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?