Oppo upcoming budget Smartphone, the Oppo A12 Key Specifications, was revealed alongside Oppo A72. The Certification of the device has spotted in official website authority, meanwhile revealing key Specifications.
Oppo is preparing there two budget smartphones there, the Oppo A12 and Oppo A72. While the Oppo A12 was listed in NBTC Thailand with the internal model number CPH2067 alongside an unknown device. Where the device doesn’t have any name, but the model number of the device is CPH2069, supposed to be Oppo A12. The same device lately spotted on Bluetooth SIG certification seems to be launch in a couple of weeks.
Oppo A12 Key Specifications
According to Reports by Bluetooth SIG certification, the device arrives with 4-band as 850/900/1800/1900 alongside GSM/GPRS and 3-band(B1/B5/B8) WCDM. Further, 7-bands seven-band(B1/3/5/7/8/20/28) FDD-LTE and 4-band(B38/B40/B41) TD-LTE device. Notably, there are all the basic connectivity options available for the South-Asian region. However, it will come with a 6.2-inch HD+ Display panel with a Waterdrop notch display.
Likewise, the rear panel of the device has a polycarbonate body featuring a Diamond pattern used by both Realme and Oppo. There is also a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner alongside a dual rear camera module of the device.
In terms of camera performance, as we mentioned, there a dual rear camera module placed on the upper-left corner of the device. Where it housing a 13MP f/2.2 Primary + 2MP f/2.2 secondary camera sensor. While the front had a 5MP f/2.0 selfie shooter using an Advanced AI ColorOS algorithm, packed inside the Waterdrop Notch.
Under the hood, the device has powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 soc coupled with 3/GBB of Ram and 32/64GB of onboard storage. We don’t have any specific details available about the expansion of the storage as of now. Additionally, to power the device, it equipped with a 4230mAh battery, and the device runs on Android 9 based custom skin ColorOS 6.1.2 out of the box.
While a popular web-reputation tipster Ishan Agrawal suggests the dimensions of the device measured as 155.9 x 75.5 x 8.3mm. However, there are no details available about the device expected the model number as far as we know.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback. If there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates on the same
- Oppo Reno2 Z gets Android 11 based ColorOS 11 Update – Download and install
- [Updated]Download and Install Realme 8 RMX3085 Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Realme V11 5G receive April 2021 Android Security
- Realme Narzo 20 receive March 2021 android security patch
- Realme Q2 Pro 5G received March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme X7 received the March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]