Norton Antivirus is well known and considered as one of the best security solutions, Where it was quite amazing with detection of harmful virus, malware, adware and others. Reportedly, some users have to encounter the issue with the “Norton Security Settings Won’t open” issue. Follow the following troubleshooting guide to resolve this error.
How to Fix Norton Security Settings Won’t open issue?
There were multiple ways to fix this error. Follow the step-by-step instruction mention down below.
Restart your PC
It is one of the most common ways to fix the error on your Norton Security Settings. Simply will fix glitches, bugs and errors temporarily.
- Open the Start menu and then click on the Power button.
- Select Restart.
Once your system has been a reboot, you might not again encounter the error with your system.
Disable Fast Startup
This was another way to fix the error with Norton Security in Windows 10.
- Open Run Dialogue Box, using Windows + R.
- Enter control.exe and hit enter.
- It will open the Control panel. Simply click on the Power option.
- Select the Choose What the Power button does menu.
- Click on Change Settings that are currently unavailable.
- Now, with the help of user account control Press YES.
- Head over to the Shutdown Settings and then Enable the Startup box.
- Click on the Save button and then Restart your computer.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Norton 360
It might also be possible that, while installing the Norton Security, it get some error. So simply removing Norton Security could potentially help to fix the error.
- Download Norton Remove and Reinstall Utility Tool.
- Now, Click on Agree to accept the License agreement.
- Click on Remove and Reinstall.
- After that, click on Restart Now and then follow the on-screen wizard to reinstall the Norton Security.
- That’s it; simply Restart your PC.
Use another Third-party Antivirus
If above mention troubleshooting doesn’t help you out, then you need to use some other Antivirus tool. On the other hand, you can also ask support for further assistance.
Hopefully, this guide helps you and have resolved the error successfully so far. If there is any query, share it with us In the comment section down below.
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?