Motorola Launches its new smartphone called as Motorola One Fusion+. According to leaks revealed specification Ahead of Launch. This Device has comes with lots of new features and Modern Technology. The Motorola One Fusion+ and One Fusion is tipped to Launch at the End of Q2 2020.
According to 91Mobile, The Motorola One Fusion+ has powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC. This Chipset Coupled with the up to 6Gb of RAM and up to 128Gb Storage On-board. It runs the Latest Android 10 out of the Box. In term of the Camera performance, this device comes with the 12MP primary camera.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Rear fingerprint scanner on the Device, gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, hall sensor, proximity sensor and RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0. It has also 3.5mm headphone jack and there is USB type-c port and possible to support fast charging.
Coming from Moto, end of Q2: Motorola One Fusion (codename: Titan) and Motorola One Fusion+ (codename: Liberty).
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) April 19, 2020
Recently, Motorola Edge 5G has been listing on Geekbench benchmark version 5. Where the report suggests that the device achieve 505 and 1410 points in single-core and multi-core performance test respectively. Not to mention the device is a flagship smartphone that has a top-notch hardware configuration.
Under the hood, the device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G mobile platform coupled with 6GB of Ram whereas the chipset integrated with Qualcomm x55 model to support dual-mode 5G connectivity has standalone and non-standalone.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion feedback if there are any queries sure with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in future on same.
- Oppo Reno2 Z gets Android 11 based ColorOS 11 Update – Download and install
- [Updated]Download and Install Realme 8 RMX3085 Stock Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Realme V11 5G receive April 2021 Android Security
- Realme Narzo 20 receive March 2021 android security patch
- Realme Q2 Pro 5G received March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme X7 received the March 2021 Android security patch update
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]