Motorola’s upcoming smartphone, the Motorola Edge plus render, has been leaked where it is a CAD-based give, Suggesting quite close to the real Device but not the final versions of Motorola Edge Plus. First thing first, the Device having a Single punch-hole selfie camera placed on the upper left corner of the Device. However, the display of the device is slightly curved from the edges suggested being a Waterfall display.
According to the report, the Device might come with a 6.5-inches to 6.8-inches display panel. The dimension of the Device measured as a thickness of 9.5mm up to 12.5mm around the camera module.
In terms of camera, the Device having a Triple camera module placed on the top-left Side of the rear panel. Moreover, the Device is expected to be housing a 108MP Samsung Bright GW1 primary camera alongside Dual LED flash and a couple of sensors.
As for privacy and security, the Device includes a Flash optical in-display fingerprint scanner. Further, the Device is also offering a 3.5mm audio jack as well. Additionally, at the bottom, the MicroUSB Type-C poet and Speaker grills appear alongside a Sim Tray while the Power button and volume rocker accomplished on the Right Side of the Device.
Sensor & connectivity
Sensors on the device include an accelerometer, a gyro sensor, a geomagnetic sensor, a hall sensor, proximity sensor, and an RGB light sensor. So, Connectivity options in the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, and Bluetooth 5.0.
Recently Motorola launched its new smartphone called Motorola Moto G8. This device has comes with lots of new Features and Modern Technology. The Motorola Moto G8 has powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc with 4GB of RAM. It runs the latest Android 10 out of the Box. it features to 6.4-inch HD+ LCD display, with a punch-hole selfie camera. There has a triple Rear Camera and a single Punch-hile selfie camera.
We like to know your opinion and feedback in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for further updates
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)