Motorola latest flagship smartphone the Motorola Edge+ is going to launch in India, the device is scheduled for May 19th at 12:00 p.m. local time (6:30 UTC).the device used to record promising so let’s take a closer look toward the device and no more about it.
Motorola Edge+ key Specifications
It comes within 6.7 inches of full HD+ and it was surrounded with a quite narrow and bezeless surrounded the display.where is a punch-hole camera cutter placed on the upper left corner of the device.
Under the hood, the device is meant powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile processor coupled with and 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB Onboard storage. The chart of the device is been shared with Qualcomm 845 mobile processor to deliver a 5G connectivity.
The terms of camera performance the device having and quadrature camera module placed on the upper left corner of the device. The device is been housing a 108MP Primary + 8MP telephone offers a 3x optics zoom + 16MP Ultra-Wide angle lens also used for Macro Camera + 3D ToF. While the front having a 25MP Selfie camera hidden inside the Punch-hole.
Furthermore, to deliver a power input is equipped with a 5000mAh battery using an 18W fast charging and 15W wireless charging solution bundled in the box. Moreover, the device also packed most likely to be a 5W reverse wireless charging solution.
The device will be going on sale exclusively Flipkart. Originally device is going to be running on Android 10 stock Android and give you 2 years of security update alongside to measure Android update.
Thanks for being with us, we would like to know your valuable opinion and feedback if there is any query share with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more further updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Realme GT and Realme X Youth receiving March and April 2021 Security Patch
- OnePlus 7T and OnePlus 7 Pro | T-Mobile receiving OxygenOS 11 update
- OnePlus Nord N10 receiving OxygenOS 10.5.11/10.5.12 update
- Realme 7i receiving Realme UI 2.0 BETA, and April 2021 Security Patch
- ZTE Axon 30 Series launched with Snapdragon 888, Starting Rs. 53,975