Motorola is all set for the launch their flagship smartphone Motorola edge and edge+ 5G. Likely, Where the launch event is not scheduled on April 22nd. However, there were some reports appearing on the Geekbench ahead of an official launch that summed up its specifications.
Motorola Edge 5G spotted on Geekbench benchmark 5
The device has been listing on Geekbench benchmark version 5. Where the report suggests that the device achieve 505 and 1410 points in single-core and multi-core performance test respectively. Not to mention the device is a flagship smartphone that has a top-notch hardware configuration.
Under the hood, the device has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G mobile platform coupled with 6GB of Ram whereas the chipset integrated with Qualcomm x55 model to support dual-mode 5G connectivity has standalone and non-standalone.
On the other hand, the higher variant notably Motorola edge+ set to Powerd by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 integrated with the same Qualcomm x55 modem to support dual-mode 5G connectivity. It’s unlikely there were some more improvements, such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity ranges alongside many more. Therefore they have also packed a powerful camera to deliver a quality image.
On the other hand, some reports suggest that the Motorola edge+ 5G housing and 108-megapixel primary camera lens. Meanwhile, the Motorola at 5G expected to arrive with 48-megapixel or 64-megapixel primary camera lens as the device connected as flagship from there Motorola.
Likewise, the device will run on Android 10 under Android one program to feature and stock Android experience. Furthermore, there would be an in-display fingerprint scanner as biometric privacy security. Even the device would be one of the most screens to body ratio smartphone from Motorola.
Thanks for being with us we would like to know your valuable opinion feedback if there are any queries sure with us in the comment section down below. Stay tuned for more for the updates in future on same.
- Realme C17 gets Realme UI 2.0 Early BETA In Indonesia
- Realme X50 and Realme X7 Pro gets new update with fixes
- OPPO Reno5 Z with Dimensity 800U, Starting $408
- How to Download and Install DotOS on Google Pixel 2 XL [Android 11 R]
- Download and Install Pixel Experience 11 on Google Pixel 2 [Android 11 R]
- Samsung Galaxy A82 5G aka Galaxy A Quantum 2, Key Specs
- Download and Install UMIDIGI BISON GT Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Infinix X658B Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BL6000 Pro Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install Blackview BV6300 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)
- Download and Install G-Tab G4 Flash File Firmware (Stock ROM, Flash File)