Motorola has officially announced their latest budget-range smartphone in Europe, and the device comes with a 6.5-inch Display panel featuring an HD+ display that offers a 90Hz of screen refresh rate. Under the hood, the device was powered by UNISOC T700 Soc paired with a 4GB of Ram. In terms of camera performance, the device featuring a 48MP Primary + 8MP Ultra-wide angle sense + 2MP Depth + 2MP macro lense. Meanwhile, the front is a 13MP Selfie shooter. Additionally, it features a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, and to power, the device is equipped with a 5000mAh battery.
Moto G20 Key Specification
- 6.5-inch HD+ MaxVision, 90Hz refresh rate
- UNISOC T700 (850 MHz Mali G52 GPU)
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, 512GB with microSD
- Android 11
- Rear: 48MP f/1.7 + 8MP 118° ultra-wide-angle f/2.2 + 2MP depth + 2MP macro f/2.4
- Front: 13MP f/2.2
- 5,000 mAh battery )10W charging)
- Color: Breeze Blue and Flamingo Pink
- Price: €149 (~Rs. 13,475)
- Honor Band 6 Review: Best Fitness Tracker of 2021?
- Free Fitness Sharing Apps for iPhone and Android
- Fix: Call of Duty: Warzone Stats not tracking
- Fix: GAME ERROR G25 with PlanetSide and H1Z1 Battle Royale
- What is Error 0x800704C8, and How to Fix This Error When Copying Files?
- How to Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x800700AA in Windows 10?