Motorola’s upcoming Moto G100 and Moto G50 launched is been confirmed for March 25th in Germany. According to reports, Moto G100 is a rebranded Moto Edge S that launched in China.
It comes with a 6.7-inch of Full HD+ display panel. Under the hood, the device is been powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Soc.
Moto G100 and Moto G50 Key Specification
- 6.7-inch FHD+ IPS LCD (90Hz refresh rate, HDR10)
- Launch Date: March 25
- 6/8GB RAM + 128/256GB Storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, Snapdragon 888 SoC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 5,000mAh (20W fast-charging)
- 64-megapixel + 16-megapixel ultra-wide-angle + 2-megapixel depth sensor + ToF sensor.
- 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel ultrawide
- Price: Starting CNY 1,999 (~Rs 22,500)
Although, it is not confirmed that the device would launch in India some rumours suggested the device to be launch quite imminent.
- How to change Windows Defender’s max CPU usage during scans
- How to Change default Program Files installation directory location in Window 10
- How to update your Windows 10 virus protection
- COD Mobile Redeem Codes For May 2021
- How to Fix Can’t connect to the Internet on Windows
- Fix Chrome blocking downloads or seeing network error?