Motorola confirmed to launch its next budget smartphone in India. Moto confirm both the design and key specification of the device. The device seems quite promising so far; with this note, check it out. Motorola E7 is to compete against Realme C12 and Redmi 9A in India.
Moto E7 Power Key Specification.
The device will be launch on February 19 at 12:00 PM.
- 6.5-Inch HD+ LCD (Max Vision, Waterdrop notch)
- Front: 5-megapixel
- Rear: 13-megapixel f/2.0 + 2MP macro
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- MediaTek Helio G25 Soc,
- 4GB LPDDR4X Ram + 64GB Storage, Expandable upto 1TB via microSD
- Android 10
- 5000mAh battery (USB Type-C charging)
- 2 x 2 MIMO network, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) , GPS + GLONASS,
Price, Color, and Availability
The price of the device is not confirmed, but it will be available on Flipkart. Meanwhile, it will be available in two different configurations following 4/64GB for ~Rs. 13,250.
- Realme UI 2.0 for Realme Narzo 10: Android 11 early access | Realme UI 2.0 Early Access
- Download PUBG Mobile KR Version 1.2 APK + OBB update for Android & iOS
- Samsung Galaxy S20 series will have eSIM functionality with One UI 3.1 in India
- Free Fire Cobra Guardian Backpack: How to Get For Free – Quick Guide
- Realme GT 5G Launch date, Price and Key Specification – Leaks and Rumors
- Download and Install Evolution X 5.4 on Realme XT [Android 11]
- Realme Narzo 20 gets new Realme UI 2.0 stable update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Jio-PUBG Lite: How to Get Exclusive In-Game Rewards for Jio Users
- Realme X50 Pro gets new Realme UI 2.0 update based on Android 11, rolling out now!
- Realme 7, X2 Pro, 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 early access beta program
- How to Download and Install crDroid OS 7.3 on Realme XT [Android 11]